IUPUI STC summer upgrade schedule 2013
For summer 2013, the Student Technology Centers (STCs) and Residential Technology Center (RTC) at IUPUI will not be undergoing any Windows operating system upgrades, nor will there be a change in our baseline software offerings. Nor do we anticipate the need for any Windows hardware upgrades:
- All Windows workstations will continue to run 64-bit Windows 7.
- All Windows workstations will continue to offer Microsoft Office 2010.
- All STC/RTC workstations will continue to offer Adobe Creative Suite 6.
Following the end of summer 2013, but before the beginning of fall 2013 (August 6-August 18, 2013):
- All Mac workstations are to be upgraded to Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion).
For more about the STCs, including site locations, hours, printing
practices, and available software and hardware, visit IUPUI Student Technology Centers. For
questions about upgrades, email
- When requesting software for the 2013-14 academic year, you may submit your requests using the Software Request Form.
- If you will be requesting new (or upgrading current) software in the STCs for the 2013-14 academic year, but also need the software to be available in all STC locations throughout summer 2013, in your request, be sure to specify "Summer 2013" as the academic year. This will ensure that your software will be available for summer 2013 beginning in May, and will continue into the 2013-14 academic year beginning in August. Be sure to submit such summer requests at your earliest convenience.
Last modified on May 06, 2013.